Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!


I am sorry I have been a slacker. Andrew had a lot of time off of work and we just could not get into a routine with him home. We had a wonderful time with him home though. The boys love playing with Daddy and he really makes them work. We had a very relaxing Christmas and a pretty calm New Years. We really just hung out at home except for our excursion to Sand Point, Idaho. We just went for the day (Saturday) and we drove through Spokane and had a very enjoyable day. It was very cold and very snowy. Harper went with us and once he settled down we had a good drive. The boys did really well also. As I said it was very cold so we did not get out of the van much except for this picture and some food stops. The boys had their first dining out experience and they did very well. They love their baby food. It seems they are growing so fast. They have also gotten spoiled since Daddy was home. They are in bed crying right now. A half and hour nap is just not enough and they won't seem to go back to sleep without being held. I wonder why that is, Daddy?






The whole point and shoot just is not the same now with two little ones. This used to be how we got our best pictures. It is a little difficult now for some reason. So here is another picture.




Gavin would not keep his hands in the blanket. Drew liked to be all cuddled up so you can just see the back of his head. It was a very pretty lake and we will probably go back on a warmer day when we can get out and enjoy it.



The boys are back to sleep (I am glad it only took about 5 minutes so I guess they were still tired.) So I will leave you with some pictures we took yesterday!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to drop you a note to say "hey". I love the pictures! The twins are getting so big! I can't believe their 7-months old already. I know what you mean about not being able to get on a schedule. With Josh working evenings, it's been hard for us too. Jackson is switching to one nap too...so we're trying to figure that out. Anyway, I just wanted to say hey and tell you I was thinking about you guys.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise -- Looks like everyone is enjoying life out west. If definitely looks cold!! The boy really are getting to be so big! How do you link to other people on Blogger? I have been SO frustrated w/ it.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Now that the boys are beginning to cut teeth it makes me sad that I can't be a part of their hygiene process. I am so sad! :( I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas. We will be remodeling the office in Feb. and wished you guys were here to see the final product. By the way the wedding pics were beautiful.

Brooke Sergent