Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween!

So I am a little late! We were not going to dress the boys up and go trick or treating because we (andrew and I) are not big fans of the whole Halloween ordeal. I think the biggest factor was that the Vols were on during that time. Our neighbor gave him a hard time so with that and the thought of potty training chocolate in mind we threw them in their costumes (same as last year) and headed out to conquer the court.

Don't they look like they are going to play catch with the pumpkins? We had to convince Gavin to leave the pumpkin at home. Once they got the hang of it they were good. At first, they weren't too sure about it. The candy is coming in handy because Drew is peeing in the potty first thing in the morning. Gavin isn't interested in anything but Drew sharing his chocolate after he goes. He has gone once but isn't wanting anything to do with it now. I am in no hurry to clean up all those messages. They aren't even 2 1/2 yet!

Here is J. on the excursion. I wonder what we will torture him with next year? Probably the same costume the boys wore this year:) Yes, we are cheap!

Well, I have a hungry baby and two munchkins that are done with mommy being on the computer. I hope someday the boys will find their princess so they won't be a frog forever!

No comments: