Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stuck inside!

So this is what goes on when Mom is away. We always said Harp was our little pony. I just can't believe he stayed that still.
I am just glad that J. was with me! I would say poor Harper but but he deserves every bit of it for all he has done for or to us! The most recent will have to be a post of it's own.



We went to a birthday party the other night and the boys were so excited. I recently prayed for thanks for Jesus' birthday coming and Drew insisted we make a cake and I thought that was a great idea so we are planning on doing that. So, they were so excited for this birthday party because they knew they were getting cake (they associate cake with birthdays) and it was at their favorite place-the Children's Museum. They had a blast and yes, I am one of those mom's that dress their kids alike. It is much easier to find them when you are out and about. Also, for those of you that know me I have problems making decisions (that is an understatement) so this makes it easier when I just have to make one decision about what they are going to wear. It think that is one of the many reasons God gave me boys. I say that because it was a set of twin's birthday and there was a set of triplet girls who were the boys age- and that was my thought, I can't imagine how long it takes them to get ready when adding the whole hair factor. It is sad that this is like the only new outfit that J has because he has so many clothes from his brothers. Anyway, Drew has developed this huge cheese grin when the camera comes out and this is one of the few pictures that his teeth don't take up his entire face. Gavin is the opposite, he is all business when the camera comes out-he gets so serious- I don't know where he gets it?














These were taken this morning when we were playing downstairs while J. was napping. I had Bunco at my house last night so the table was up and I thought-we have not made a fort yet. They are still playing! That is why I am able to blog. Just a minute, they are on the table.


So the fort just got bigger and they are entertained for a little longer (I added the coffee table-the chair is next). As you can see Harper even got in on the fun or was it because they had their bananas in the fort? You may be asking why are they black and white, well I don't know how to use our high tech camera so it was on the setting for the Christmas tree lights the other night. I called Andrew and he helped me fix it over the phone (I am so blessed with a tech savy husband) but the pictures weren't as good as the first ones so I just made them black and white.
Drew just said he was in a car driving so I asked him where he is going and he said Japan. That is a long drive. They are saying such funny things everyday that I can't remember everything. Oh, the fun of two year olds! Well, I better get J. up and feed him so the rest of us can have lunch as well. Have a good one! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

oh, girl...you are obviously having so much fun!!! i have to say, i'm really hoping we have another little boy arrive in our family b/f we done w/ the baby making. they're just SO fun - not that i don't ADORE my baby girl - but i don't know; boys are just pretty cool. ;-) love the fort. G's very into his tents (got one for his b'day) & we do forts @ my parent's house. so fun!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

I love the blog- and CAN'T believe that Harper let the boys get on his back... he must be mellowing out in his "old age!!" (I don't think Sieben would ever do that??)

I also wanted to let you know that I received your Christmas card this week and I LOOOOVE it!!!!! You are so creative (I might steal the idea some day). LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The price is $8,500,000 with 50 beds and has a 1 hectare lot size. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] Tim Allen actor, Denver Colorado - Born June 13, 1953. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]http://www.goosecoatsale.ca[/url] Zhyaueacn
http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk Sczjvrhxa [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet[/url] odzkyngds