Monday, September 10, 2007

Here they are!


Here they are in their Bumbos. I remember when their heads could not even go above the back of them and there was so much space in the seat. Not any more! I love the no neck look. I have found that collared shirts do that. Who am I kidding they really have no necks. This picture was taken Thursday night right before we left for a small group get together. Can you guess which is which? I am going to let you guess on your comments. I love their shoes. We don't have many shoes that are the same or that fit them so I love it when I can find some that match their outfits. They are growing up so fast!


Here is a picture of our new house: 1833 Talon Court Richland, WA 99352. It is great to have so much space. I will post more pictures of the interior when I have a chance. It seems like I can only get things done when they are both napping so I have to use my time wisely and do things that I can do without a baby in hand. I have found that typing is one of those things that is much easier with 2 hands.

Andrew and his little clone. They are alike in a lot of ways even besides the way they look. He is a mommy's boy though. It is nice that he is finally enjoying Andrew now. There was a phase in the condo that he would scream unless I was holding him. It is much easier now that he is over that. (Notice I am not saying his name but I think what I just wrote will give it away.)

Here is his bigger brother (another hint). He is a great baby and really is only upset when he is hungry or tired. He is very smiley and loves to kick. I say he doesn't cry much but when I was looking for a picture he was crying in all of them. Andrew said it was the shoes.

Well, I am one handed now. Gavin just woke up so I guess that means I am done writing. Don't forget to comment on who you think is who. I made it very easy! Yeah, I m out typing w/ 1 hnd iz nt wrkin.

5 comments:

Dan Temple said...

I would guess that Drew is in the red and Gavin in the blue.

Your house is beautiful! Can't wait to see the interior pics.

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise I won't guess but they sure are getting big. Glad your getting moved and settled in, not sure how you balanced it all with the twins and a major move. Glad you blog because I enjoy keeping up with everyone although I am terrible about calling.

Wendy Wilson

darcy said...

Gavin is on the left and Drew is on the right. You can't fool me! I can even tell their cry's apart on the phone. =) THey are getting so big! ANd you are getting way too small.. you better be eating like a horse still or you are going to have to answer to me. =)


And I'm pretty tough... just in case you forgot.

JAMES & SUSAN said...

I'm going along with Darcy's guesses- mostly because I think she would know! (don't let me down- Darc).
Anyway- can't wait to see you in a few days and get to meet the boys (I can't wait to see how James is with them??) Hugs!!!!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Okay- now that I have seen the boys in action... I know exactly which is which- and Darcy was right. Gavin is the one on the left and Drew is the one of the right- with his head back, relaxing like he's in a lazy boy chair!!
It was great seeing you guys!!!!!!
Love you.