Friday, November 30, 2007

The Day after Thanksgiving



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We hosted Thanksgiving for the first time and this was my first time fixing the meal all by myself. It is hard to time everything isn't it? We had some friends from our small group over. They are from Canada so we could have had pizza and they would not have know the difference. They had to ask what day Thanksgiving was on. All the kids were good (they have a 4 year old, 2 year old and one year old and one on the way). We had a wonderful time. Andrew found a golf buddy and I found someone to talk about babies with. The day after Thanksgiving we all just hung out. We took our family picture for our Christmas cards and I took this one of my boys. I am surrounded by boys. Does Harp count because he is fixed?

I have been busy working on Christmas gifts. Andrew has been busy with work. The boys have seen their first snow. We are working on Christmas gifts. Apparently, we are the Scrooges on the court because we are the only ones with out our Christmas lights up outside. It is not even Dec. 1st! So, Christmas decorating is on the agenda for this weekend in between football games.
Go Vols! (Doesn't it look like they are cheering?)

Happy birthday Grandpa Greene! We miss you and love you!

1 comment:

darcy said...

cute pictures. =) Love you guys!