Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Day After the Day After Halloween



Blogger did not cooperate yesterday! So it was put off a day!


I totally forgot to take pictures yesterday. We had a play group in the morning and then had to go to the Mart (Wal-Mart) in the afternoon and I just forgot. We are not big on Halloween anyway. We did not have as many trick or treaters as we thought we would. I guess we had everyone we knew in the neighborhood so I guess about 20 -30 kids or so. The evening ended with Harper eating some of the candy. Luckily it all stayed down.



We did not end up going to Walla Walla last Friday, we went to Leavenworth. It was a beautiful drive and a quaint little town. It is a Bavarian town up in the mountains. We walked around the shops and got some cheese and meat. I also had a pretzel that looked better than it tasted. This little town is known for their annual Christmas Lighting Festival as well as little inns and spas. Maybe we will make it back up there without the boys.

I realized I have not posted a family picture in a while. Thank you Grandma for taking this one. The boys were really good and awake the whole time we were walking around. We tried to get some fall pictures of them but they seem to have developed a fascination with their feet so they are looking at them in almost all of them. As I have said before it is difficult to get a good picture of both of them at the same time. So this is the best we have at the moment.


We are making it official today. We are planning on getting our WA licences. It kind of makes me sad. I hope they let us keep our TN licenses but I doubt they will. Well I hear a little one stirring and it is 8:00! Thank God they are sleeping so well and the time change won't kill us! God is good even in the little things!

3 comments:

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Hey D!!

I love the pic of the boys- the fall colors are so awesome! It sounds like your trip was fun- and they boys enjoyed it (since they stayed awake the whole time!)

I hope you're doing well- give me a call sometime.

Love you!!

Natalie said...

The boys are changing all the time! Great family picture, love the background. Thanks again for Brayden's outfit, he was adorable.

Mitzi and Jason Pierce said...

Wow! The family pic is so much fun. I am so glad that you are all doing so well. I cannot believe how big the boys are getting.

Jason and I are so happy for y'all!!

Love, Mitzi and Jason