Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!















We went to our first Easter Egg hunt last Sunday. The "Twice and Thrice" multiples group had an Easter egg hunt and a visit by the Easter bunny. The boys took and early nap on the way there and slept through part of the party to wake up just in time for the snacks. There was not much for them to eat even though they tried, they had some Mum-mums and stars. Then the Easter Bunny arrived and his outfit was a little small so he could not sit down. This was probably a good thing because, they sat in front of him. All was well until Drew turned around and saw the big white furry thing and he freaked out. The picture is just the beginning of the crying. I wish we had the video camera. I thought for sure if we would have a problem it would be Gavin but he was fine. We did get a couple of good pictures before the melt down.


Then we went outside for the hunt. The boys pretty much just played with the eggs in front of them. I think they really liked being outside and it was their first time on grass. So, they were really good and took another nap on the way home they were so worn out. We had a really good time and got some really cute pictures out of the trip. I only posted a few pictures due to lack of time. Thank you Gramps and Grandma Susie for the pants and jackets and Miss Lori for our shirts.

The washing machine went out and I am expecting the delivery of the new one any minute. I never thought I would be so happy to get and appliance. Those of you with small children know what I am talking about. We have been without it for over a week!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter and remember that He is risen and He went through it all so we can be forgiven and have eternal life. He died even though we don't deserve it and never will but He loves us that much. Having boys, I can not fathom what it could be like to give up your son. I can't imagine watching my son go through something like the Crucifixion and even more for people who don't acknowledge it or take for granted this great act of love. We are so blessed and loved and I hope you feel it this Easter season as we remember the great debt Jesus paid for us with His life and God paid by sending and giving up His Son. Hallelujah He is risen!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I sound like a broken record, but oh my goodness they are getting so big and so cute. What a fun day! It's nice to see a picture of all of you...you and Andrew look good!

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

Looks like you & Andrew are mastering the family photo with just yourselves around to capture the moment! You guys look wonderful & I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful Easter. We were in TN ourselves & had such a nice time w/ Brian's family! Hope you get caught up on your laundry soon...same thing happened to us just before Christmas! HA!

Joanna said...

I think Luke has the same jacket...Target??? The boys look great! Hope all is wonderful with you! J-

ParrishPower said...

Looks like we will be following in your footsteps w/ 2 little BOYS :-) Yay! I know it's going to be LOTS of fun! Good luck on all that running you're doing.