Friday, March 28, 2008

New toy!






The boys got a new toy. Andrew's boss let us borrow their bouncer for as long as we need it. The boys love it and I know it will help their leg strength. Right now they try to pull up but they use mostly arms so this should help. It was Drew's turn in the jumper and he had a blast today. He jumped and laughed and played with the propeller. (Uncle Greg would be so proud.) Meanwhile, Gavin is playing while Mommy was sending some pictures to Daddy of the backyard. Harp does not like the jumper so he was using Gavin for protection. Yes, he sat down there. He is really good with them. They play with his ears and pull on him and he just sits there. I think he is ready to play with them now though. He keeps bringing them his toys and jumping around them like come on let's play. I know it won't be too much longer and they will be chasing him and he will probably be hiding from them instead of behind them. So while I am thinking about all that, I look over because I am not hearing the laughing anymore and Drew is asleep. He jumped so much he wore himself out. It was really cute he would bounce and smile and then he would zonk out. Then he would bounce and try so hard to stay awake and then he would sleep. I got some really good video and I can't wait to show daddy. If I would take the time I am sure I could somehow post that video here. I guess the operative word here is time. If I had the time I could do a lot of things. Maybe I should say if I would MAKE the time.

Speaking of time. There are only 5 weeks until the half marathon. We run 10 miles tomorrow so please pray for good weather and strength. What was I thinking when I volunteered to put myself through this? What am I saying Andrew is the one pushing the stroller and keeping Harp under control. Speaking of that I guess I need to go do some yoga and drink some water to prepare for tomorrow while the boys are still asleep. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

darcy said...

i don't know what you were thinking... I hate running... but I"m proud of you for doing it!

Drew falls asleep everywhere! That boy knows how to sleep, that's for sure!