Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Boys


The Greene boys have been busy since last time I blogged. Let's start with the oldest. Andrew was home for almost 2 weeks and we enjoyed having him home with us. He got so much done on the yard and hauled a ton (literally) of rock. He also planted several trees. (I didn't know how expensive trees were because we had trees in TN). Then, with the help of some wonderful friends he got the sod down. So now we have grass and by the time we get back from IN we will be able to play on it! We still have some more landscaping to do and put in the fence and then even Harp will finally be able to enjoy the back yard.


While Andrew was off we also went to Walla Walla, WA. It was a nice little town and only and hour away. We took a walking tour of Walla Walla which has some of the oldest houses in WA. The boys also got to go swimming for the first time. They weren't to sure about it at first and then they were splashing and laughing and having a great time.

It was a nice little get away and it was the first time we stayed over night somewhere with the boys. Mom and Dad were exhausted after the little trip.
As far as what the little Greenes are up to, they are moving everywhere. I am having a hard time keeping up with them. Gavin is pulling up on everything. Drew had invented his own form of crawling so he is into everything. He has never liked his belly so he scoots on his butt and somehow uses his feet and arms. He is pretty fast at it. The wood floors help too. He also pulled up the other day and was so proud of himself. I was so proud too. These picture were taken this morning while I was posting.
We are all looking forward to heading to IN next week (wow time flies). I feel like I have a million things to do between now and then so there may not be a posting for a while. I will definitely post pictures from our big trip and Andrew and I at the half marathon. So, I will try to keep you posted (pun intended).

4 comments:

darcy said...

I can't wait to see the boys! A WEEK!!! YEH!!

Anonymous said...

This is Greg. Andrew... amazing grass. Love it! The boys look good, too! Can't wait until next week!

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

the boys are so big, d! btw, garrett has that same little outfit they're wearing in these pics. sounds like you guys are heading to your marathon very soon. best of luck!!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how we take trees and grass for granted. It looks great. Tell Andrew he did a great job. Good luck with the 1/2 marathon. I have always wanted to do one myself. I have been running a lot lately too.