Monday, March 9, 2009

You should See the Other Guy . . .


So Gavin had a rough week. He scratched himself on the face, while wrestling Drew scratched him, he ran into the sliding glass door -which is the mark on his forehead, and last but not least he fell on the bench at our table and broke open his eyebrow. Do you like how Drew got into the picture? He added a bump on his chin at the playground yesterday. Hopefully this week will be a little easier on his poor little face. Although, he does love to wrestle. Andrew has big hopes for him, he is actually a natural according to my former wrestler and UFC fan husband. I see many more black eyes and bumps and bruises in his future. What am I saying in our future, we have 2 other sons! Pray for me!

7 comments:

sunsky said...

Oh no! Those boys are giving you a run for your money!!!! Poor guy. I promise to keep him between fluffy pillows on Wednesday ;-)

darcy said...

That is hilarious! I want that picture to scrap. =) I LOVE Drew peeking around the corner. It's almost my fave part of the picture.. besides the hilarious war wounds, poor guy!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Hmmmm- do I really want a boy???

John Stone said...

oh, poor sweet baby! but what a great photo to show it off.

bella said...

The life of boys. Thanks so much for sending your blog. Love to see what's going on in your busy household. Congratulations to having another precious boy!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture!!! I laughed out loud when I saw it! Please please enlarge it jumbo size and frame it! Nice caption, too, Denise. Very funny! Can't wait to see you guys!

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

ok - this makes me happy that baby girl is a girl! ;-) too funny - love this shot of them BOTH! poor baby gavin, though...hope he's all healed soon - though i bet no one's messing w/ him on the playground. love you guys!