Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 by 2 cont.




Here are some pictures from the party Sat. They had a great time and they were so good even with a very, very short nap.




You can see the theme. They were not sure what to think about everyone singing to them, but we had practiced blowing out the candles on their real birthday. They look like such big boys. I know they will look even bigger in two weeks when they are not longer my "babies". I have some scrapping to do so I will show more pictures later and I just can't seem to get the video camera out. I think I am afraid Andrew will get me in the pictures so I need to do it so I won't be in them. Anyway, speaking of Andrew didn't he do a good job on the cake? It was my idea and I baked the cakes and he put my thoughts into fruition. Yes, I made the shirts too, I told you I have been in a creative mood. Anyway, I have some pictures to order so I can scrap before I have no time to scrap. Have a great week!

3 comments:

JAMES & SUSAN said...

I LOVE the theme!!! It's so cool that you were able to incorporate Noah's Ark into the birthday.

The boys are getting so big and it's great that they are unique and have their own strong personalities. I hope that I am able sometime (maybe in the next year or so?) to come and see you and the boys!!

Hopefully you're feeling good- only two weeks to go. I am going to send you something for the baby this weekend.

Love you!

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

the theme is precious! so perfect...& the cake - STOP IT! you guys did NOT make that - no way!!! that is insanely awesome!

your boys really are going to feel so big in a few weeks. i'm sure you'll feel a little sad about it. i know i'm going too...garrett's almost @ 30 pounds, but i know he'll *feel* close to 50 by the time baby girl arrives!

only a few more days to go...can't wait to hear all the details. hope you enjoyed one of your last weekends as a family of 4! love you!

Unknown said...

that cake is adorable...dud you make it? great idea for your two boys...can't wait to meet number three. Our little girl made an early...like 6 week early arrival. So I am thinking about you and having three two and under...You are a super mom.