Friday, September 11, 2009

What Am I Doing?

I think I ask myself that question a couple of times a day along with "what do I need to get done today" and "where does all my time go"? I know the answer most of the time for instance it is not even 9:30 and I have already changed 6 diapers 3 poop and 3 "no poopy just pee-pee" as Gavin would say. We are also starting things up at church so there is all the prep and stuff that goes along with that. James will be 12 weeks next week so I will post more about him at that time. He is a great baby and I am so pleased to get to know him more and more each day. It also helps that he is sleeping at least 8 hours every night-that makes us all happy! Anyway, sorry for lack of pictures and stories-there are too many to choose from because it has been too long. Goodbye for now!

No comments: