Thursday, September 17, 2009

3 Months!



As I promised it is an all about James post. We have been calling him J and the boys have picked up on it too, so J is easier to type than James anyway.


J is about 15 pounds we are guessing and he is eating a sleeping superbly. It is hard to believe that at this point with the boys we were moving into our house. Anyway, he is very good natured and loves to smile and be talked to. He loves faces and things to look at. We are also having issues because he will crane his neck and try to watch TV. It seems no matter where we turn him he tries to watch. He gets his last feeding at 9 and he sleeps until 6. He takes several naps and sleeps very will during those naps during the day. He is an awesome example of what Babywise can do.


He also loves to "talk" he is still trying to laugh out loud and it just won't come out. He has not rolled over, but until the last couple of days he went through a phase of hating tummy time. He enjoyed it today and I got some great shots after his bath while the older boys slept. I am not sure how to use all the settings on our camera. I am a point and shoot kind of girl and the lighting was not right for that so black and white will have to do.

Here is another one I got before the big boys woke up from their nap. Yes, that is a Mohawk and you can really see how much hair he has. It is so light sometimes in pictures he looks bald. I just got done scrubbing his forehead in the tub so it is still a little red and peeling. The picture does not do his beautiful big blue eyes justice but only seeing him in person would I guess.
I love the rolls. Don't you wish people said that about adult pudge rolls? I am sure I will think of a million other things to write about but I have two two year olds climbing on me and asking for snack-they woke up from nap early. J. and I are going on an excursion tomorrow to Seattle. It is my first time traveling with just one and Daddy's first time alone with 2 (or any for that matter) all on his lonesome over night. I am not sure which one of us needs more prayer. Let's hope it goes well so I can get away more often!
I will tell you more about what we are doing in Seattle later when I have pictures because the pleading for snacks is getting louder, but sweet because a please is being added to the plea. I am also being slapped in the face with the smell of poop, the story of my life right now!
It has been a very blessed and happy 3months getting to know you, J!

3 comments:

JAMES & SUSAN said...

He's getting so big already... and is SOOOO cute!!

I love the post and all the updates- you have your hands so full with your 3 boys! It's great that you're getting a nice weekend away!!

Love you!

Coran said...

aawwwhhh!!! so cute! I love his rolls too! :)

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

you make me laugh, girl! looks like you've adjust marvelously to life w/ 3! & yes...babywise makes all the difference (i did it w/ G & am doing it w/ L. we're on the tail end of an entire week of L getting her last feeding @ 10, going down & not back up until 7 - amazing how you feel like a rock star again! she is EIGHT weeks today - so hard to believe! james is an absolute doll...he looks like a happy little guy. hope your trip to seattle goes well - enjoy! xoxo