Thursday, October 1, 2009

What were we thinking?




We were literally climbing the walls and had to get away. I (Denise) had a dear friend from TN visiting. Lori had never been to Seattle so she landed there and we had a weekend (well, I had one night and 2 days) seeing the sights. The next weekend we took her back and we (meaning J and I) had another long weekend as a family. We drove the Olympic Peninsula. What were we thinking taking 3 little ones? I don't know how many times we said this would be a great place to come again without kids! There will be more of a post sometime about our trip but I thought I would post J's first laugh. He would only laugh for Lori and he finally laughed for me the other day. Here is his second laugh, we got the first but the older boys were there and all you can really hear is their laughter. I miss you already, Lori!


3 comments:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

sweet! i can't wait until lucy's coohs finally come out as a laugh - i love when they start doing this!

darcy said...

Ah.. I'm jealous of Lori!!!!

Natalie said...

what an adorable laugh. wish I could be there in person to tickle him myself. I love the picture of Gavin hanging:)