Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Baby is ONE!



Where has the last year gone? It seems like yesterday I was planning my stay in the hospital being away from my big boys leaving them with someone other than Andrew or I. It seems like yesterday that my baby James Miller looked me in the eyes with those big blue eyes for the first time as if to say, "hi, mom sorry about all the kicking and squirming in there!"





It seems like yesterday that we brought your big brothers to meet you. They were in love from the beginning and never really jealous because they have always had to share Mommy and Daddy.

It seems like yesterday that you gave us your first smile, your first roll, your first laugh, and your first steps.


Now you are on the move constantly. God knew what he was doing when he sent you as a singleton. You can climb so well and so fast. I have several times thought about getting your pictures of places you have climbed but thought that might be irresponsible to leave you in most of the dangerous places you have climbed. All I know is I could have a really long post with a lot of pictures if I would have and blogged about it. Your favorite word is Da da and you comprehend so many things. It is amazing to see how quickly you learn things. You are now walking like crazy. You are so beautiful even with your long, crazy blonde hair and you sure have complemented our family. I thank God everyday that he has sent you into our lives. I (we) love you so much! Happy birthday!

2 comments:

darcy said...

Happy birthday, J! LOVE that last picture of you and congrats on walking! I bet the dog and your brothers don't even knock you down. =) I love you!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday James!!!! Hope everyone starts feeling better so you can have your party! Have fun eating your cake...put your whole face it - it tastes better that way:) Love you!