Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One Big Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for J. on Sat. Grandma and Grandpa Greene made it just in time to celebrate with us. We had a great time with some great food and great friends. Thank you to all who have been such a big part of J's life and thank you for celebrating him with us!



It is my party and I will cry if I want to! Or maybe it was the fact that Mommy flipped me with the string to this silly hat not once but like 3 times?


He liked the cake (I think) not sure how much it liked him. I don't know if it was too much sugar or too much birthday but he did not sleep well Sat. night.




You want me to do what with this?





He eventually got the idea!

Thank you Grandpa, we love it. Thank you other Grandpa for helping finish putting it together and Grandma for watching the kids. You would think with pictures each step it would be easy, but with no words we had our work cut out for us. I thought I was okay because it was a big box -not so much. Anyway, it is worth the time with how much time they have spent on it, minus the fighting.

2 comments:

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Happy Birthday J!!!! Love the picture with cake all over his face- I bet he had a blast!!

Thanks for the picture you sent me! He's such a doll!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

Natalie said...

I love the first picture of him crying...reminds me of my boys and their disgust towards cake their first year:) Glad he liked his:) sounds like it was fun...wish we could have been there. I hate missing out on all these milestones...