Thursday, July 8, 2010

Haircuts

So we gave the boys haircuts a couple of Sundays ago. For some reason we didn't get one of Drew before the haircut so here he is during . . .

Gavin before-notice the cake mustache. He wouldn't be Gavin if he didn't have something on his shirt or face.

Poor kid sporting a mullet.


After the haircut! I am having regrets only because I can't tell them apart from the back anymore if they are wearing the same thing. I do have to say it is easy to take care of and I am all about simplicity right now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gregory Replogle said...

Well, at least now the boys look more like twins! Miss and love you guys!

yolanda said...

they are ADORABLE!!!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Wow- that was a TON of hair that you cut off!!!!!

I agree with simplicity... I say that and I only have one child. Can you imagine when Elise has more hair and I have to put it up every day?!

Hope you're doing well. Give me a call sometime to chat!!! LOVE YOU