Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Okay, here it is!

My family and Sue have requested to see a side view so here it is. Andrew got a new camera so we have been playing around with it. Second picture is in honor of my mother who gave the peace sign when she was walking down the isle to marry Dad and then I realized it also had a double meaning(no pun intended, just two buns).







The pictures are of the boys' room. This has been my craft/guest room and when we found out we were having boys I realized I did not have to repaint. All of the furniture has been handed down and somehow all the woods happened to match. They have enough toys and books to last them a lifetime! I guess that is what you get when you have a Mommy who likes to read and a Daddy who likes to play!





I was hoping to put some more pictures up above the changing table and the night stand. I was hoping their Daddy would do some artwork for them, but I guess I will have to settle for some scrapbooking pages since I already have the frames.
I guess I need to put the diaper genie together also because I have a feeling we will be using it often soon. I am 33 weeks yesterday and had a non-stress test again today. Things are going well and we have another ultrasound Friday. I hear my scrapbooking and baby books calling. It is sad isn't it? I am truly blessed because I know I will not have this "free time" again in my life or a doctor's order to put my feet up as much as possible. It is truly awesome to see what God has planned for us especially when it is even greater than we could have imagined. For instance, I would have never imagined twins or the possibility of taking time off to prepare for them. God is so good!

4 comments:

darcy said...

You are so not big. =/ I'm bigger than you and there's only one in there. =/ Love that shirt!

Adn the room is way cute.. It looks huge with just the small crib in there!

And you are right.. try to keep your feet up and DON'T go back into work again.

JAMES & SUSAN said...

You look so great- and SOOOOO happy! I'm still amazed that you're going to have twin boys... oh my gosh!

The babies' room is really cute- how did you paint the walls? Stensils?

Thanks for sharing all the great pics! Let me know how the ultrasound goes- have they started to turn yet?

Unknown said...

Their room is SO CUTE!! Love your belly pics (PS: you and Darcy have feet that look alike, HOW CUTE!!) You look beautiful and take full advantage of DR'S ORDERS and relax!!

Natalie said...

You're cute! The room's cute! But what did we expect:) I agree with Darce. You don't look that big. I think probably because they are head up helps. Plus, with carrying up high, no wonder you don't have much room...ouch!