Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our first home!










I am not sure when this picture was taken. It does not show the big tree we took down in front of the house this past spring. We have done some painting and more landscaping. After 4 years of nagging, we also now have shutters on the house. It really brings some color in and Garvin (Andrew's dad) and Andrew have also painted the trim so it looks like a new house.











As far as our pregnancy, we are still pregnant. We are 37 1/2 weeks. We have an ultrasound Friday so we are anxious to see how big they are. We are even more anxious to meet them. We never thought they would stay in there this long and we are ready to see what they look like and discover their personalities. I am ready to meet who has been kicking and stretching me. They have been moving a lot and I have had a lot of contractions, but nothing regular and at last check I was not dialated at all. I know they have dropped a lot but I have stopped gaining weight so we are hoping they will set an ending point on Friday. We are ready to meet them and move on to the next phase of our lives as parents.

1 comment:

Coran said...

Congratulations on making it so far! You're amazing! I can't wait to meet the little ones too!!! :D We'll be praying that everything goes really well.