Thursday, October 25, 2007

Grandparents are great!

Two weeks ago Grandpa Greene visited and helped Andrew with the wall and did some babysitting for me. This week Grandma Greene is with us and she has allowed me to get some things done around the house. They had different fall breaks because they work in different school systems. So they each got to spend some one on two time with the boys. It is great to have people around that love the boys as much as we do and love watching them grow and learn new things.




We went to Hogue winery with Grandpa in Prosser. He also had a high school friend come and visit so it was nice to meet Steve and Bonnie. We walked the river walk with them.
Drew and Harper enjoyed a nap with Grandpa. It was nice of the three of them to be color coordinated. Grandpa also helped take the boys to their 4 month check up. Drew was 14 lbs and 15 oz. 25 inches long and Gavin was 13 lbs and 10 oz. and 24.3 inches long. Gavin the little squirt is in the 15th percentile for weight and height and Drew is in the 39th for weight and 15th for height. And people say they look alike?



We are going to Walla Walla with Grandma tomorrow. We have never been there. Andrew went once on business so it should be fun. Grandma discovered that Gavin loves to look out the window. I think part of it is he likes looking out the window with Grandma because she is holding him. We had just gotten home from church in this picture. Gavin was in heaven he had his pacifier and his Grandma holding him. Andrew and I are going to try to have an actual date tomorrow night also. This will be our first time without the boys since they were a little less than 2 months old (that was 3 months ago). I am sure Andrew is looking forward to having my full attention. I am looking forward to having my focus on being a wife for a couple of hours.

We are going to miss them. The boys will have changed so much next time we get to see them. Thank you Garvin and Sandee!

2 comments:

The Haughs said...

I'm so glad you found us! I will have millions of questions for you, I am sure! Your boys look great! Congrats!

I have come across Darcy's blog before and saw on there that you had twins, but I never found your blog until Kelley McKlintick told me about it. I'll begin preparing my list of twins questions soon! :)

Katy

Natalie said...

How nice to see familiar faces and more helping hands:) I get all excited seeing that you have a new blog, because I crave to see updated pictures of the boys. No worries about the boys being a bit small, they will soon catch up. I checked and Brayden was almost 18 lbs at his four month check-up...they are a bit on different sides of the scale:) We miss you all so much. May just isn't going to get here fast enough.