Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Room Down!


So we finished another room. It was not as easy as it was last time I did these circles. Luckily, this time Andrew helped. This second picture may look familiar. I basically redid the nursery I had done in TN. That was before we were pregnant and way before we knew about the twins. I liked how it turned out so, I just did it again. If it ain't broke don't fix it!




















I know I only posted a picture of poor Gavin last time. I have one of Drew this time. Drew has cut 4 teeth. Yes, 4 teeth! Needless to say I am ready to stop nursing!

Daddy calls them fourfys instead of toothys (get it? twothys?)

I purchased a valentine's clearance item, but the boys were not sure how to use it. They thought it was funny when I wore them, and they of course like to chew on them but . . .




Harper had to show them how it was done!




They thought that was pretty hilarious!

3 comments:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

Love your nursery! I liked it the first time around too! ;-) You'll have to email me about the best way to do the circles. Think I want to put some along the wall in our guest bathroom. (I have a soap dispenser that has stripes/circles on it.) The muralist just finished in Garrett's nursery last night! So I'll be posting some nursery pics soom too. You guys have a great weekend!

xo

darcy said...

LOVE the room!! You are right, if it isn't broke, don't fix it. =) Harp looks thrilled with the glasses. =/

Good to see these "biting" teeth of Drew's.

Mitzi and Jason Pierce said...

Wow!Denise you are one busy mommy. Kudos to you girl! The nursery looks great. I cannot believe how big the boys are becoming. Amazing! They are adorable.
mitzi