Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Home Sweet Home

Happy Valentine's Day!



The boys and I went to MOPS today and Andrew and I are going to have some filets tonight to celebrate. Things sure change for holidays like this when you have kids. So I will post some photos of where we will be spending our Valentine's Day.


















I am sure you can tell the before and the after. The prospective is a little different becuase Andrew did not want the windows to be the focus this time. We finally have a room finished! Andrew would say that it is not finished becuase we do not have our audio/visual stuff completed yet, but he is not sure how he wants to do it all yet. I am not sure how much money we want to use to do it, so we are not getting very far with that. So for now, it is a finished room. This next picture is of a wall I am pretty proud of. I saw a picture similiar in a magazine and I kind of used it and added some of my own flair with the help of the Uppercase Living wall transfer.



You may be asking what is Uppercase Living? Well, those of you that scrapbook and know what a rub-on transfer is. . . well it is kind of like that for your wall. If you want to know more or see a catalog, let me know becuase ASAP because I just so happen to be having a party and would be glad to tell and show you about it. Just email me or let me know on the blog comments and I will give you the website and other info so you can look at it. If you can't read the words it says "Family is one of God's masterpieces." They have some really neat stuff and some great quotes and sayings. I think my favorite part is the way it highlights the boys. I guess we still have some end tables and maybe lamps to get for our little couch but we are going to see what we are going to do with the audio equipment (and we come to that point again). We spend the majority of our time in this room so it is nice to have what was in my head acutally in the room now.


This is the room you walk into when you walk in the front door although you can't see the front door in any of these pictures. We pretty much just moved our front room in TN and put all that furniture in the front room here. I didn't have a before or after from the same prospective but I am sure you can piece it together.




That is all I had Andrew take pictures of. I guess I could clean our bedroom and have him take a picture of that becuase it is finished. Unless I add some Uppercase Living stuff. I still have some things I want to paint in the kitchen and I hope to paint to boys' room this weekend so I will keep you updated on that. What is a post without a picture of at least one of the boys?



Sorry it is a little blury but can you guess what I am doing? This is my poop face. Daddy gets on Mommy's case for laughing at me becuase I am struggling but can you blame her? Even though she knows she has some diaper duty ahead you can't help but laugh.

4 comments:

kelmatus said...

Hi. I am interested in see the Uppercase Living stuff. Let me know an address. Mine is kelmatus@yahoo.com

Kelley

Coran said...

Everything looks so great! I laughed when I saw that face! I've seen the same look on one of our little gals too! :)

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

Girl...the house looks great...I can't believe you've managed to do all of that with the boys on your hands! We've lived in our house nearly 6 years & it doesn't look that good! Hope you had a great Valentine's day...Garrett's still so small that he just went out w/ us to dinner - & slept the whole way through! Love ya, girl!

Natalie said...

Your house looks great. Can't wait to see it in person some day:)