Monday, June 9, 2008

Birthday Party Take Two



Get it? Their second party and there are two of them? Okay, so I am stretching a bit. We had a birthday party at our house for friends, neighbors, and some of Andrew's co-workers. Gavin was a pro. He ate the cake like he has been doing it his whole one year. Drew decided he didn't need his hands he would just avoid the middle man and just eat the cake. They had a great time and so did we.


Sunday we went to a local park and took some shots of the boys. They were loving the sunshine and all the attention they were getting because they were so cute. This is a sneak peak of some of the pictures we took. They got the sunglasses from our JC neighbors Mark and Linda. Gavin loves his. He wore them all the way home. He knows he looks good.
This last shot is a picture I took of Drew the other day. He has become quite the climber. The other day I heard some shrieking and I was in their room with Gavin and Drew escaped to the bathroom. He was scared to death because he had climbed up on the stool I use to sit on when they take a bath and could not figure out how to get down. I know this is just the beginning. They also enjoy climbing on the hippo that Aunt Darce and Uncle Darin got Gavin for Christmas. Except the hippo is supposed to pick up blocks when you push it and so they keep getting their feet and legs caught and can't figure out how to get out. I would take a picture but they freak out when they can't get out. Well, I guess I am done because Gavin is pushing the Hippo away from Drew and he is in hot pursuit fussing all the way. I just read that they don't know how to share yet and that is truly the case. They do know how to take things from each other and will get frustrated and try to bite! I know it has only just begun!

1 comment:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

their pictures are so cute! i am sure you're exhausted by the end of every day! it's obvious from the stories you tell, just how much they keep you on your toes. love you, girl...love that there 2 parties too! ;-)