Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Belated St. Patty's Day!






We are just getting over the stomach flu-fun fun! The boys seemed to bounce back quicker than I did. I thought I would show off some shots I took the other day. I said I would post some after pictures of their haircuts so here we go.






I was looking back at pictures of the boys in this same shirt (thanks Mark and Linda). They were having trouble just sitting up. J. is a lot smaller than they were, but he is now cruising around the coffee table and couch and pulling up on everything so much that he doesn't crawl very much any more he just stands up and hangs out. I am sure that it helps that he has 2 big brothers to watch get into everything. By the looks of this picture, he may need his haircut soon too.


Last but not least is Harper on St. Patty's day. He is on the couch he is not allowed on and on the pillows he is not allowed on. He is also not wearing green. I should have pinched him. He has such a rough life!
Speaking of rough life, I have to admit it I have it pretty sweet. Classes are going well and I am having fun and starting to relax and Andrew is sitting here rubbing my back. I think the hardest thing I had on my task list today was to work with the boys on learning "Rocky Top". I found M& Ms work well. It is a hard life. Don't get me wrong I got a lot accomplished today (changed sheets for the 6th time this week; 3 loads of laundry; cleaned a bathroom; meals nad snacks; unloaded the dishwasher with clean dishes twice; so many diapers I lost count; a trip to Target and Costco; 2 times playing outside, once with friends down the street; and plenty of hugs and kisses along the way-and several disciplinary moments) but I must say that is my crowning achievement for the day. Good 'ol Rocky Top-whoo!

No comments: