Thursday, October 4, 2007

Little Man



I have been called a lot of things. I guess being the youngest I get all the nicknames. I was called the squeaky wheel in the hospital, little man, and mini-Daddy. Now I am still called little man and Daddy calls me Mr. Cranky pants. I can't help it if I know what I want and I will do what it takes to get it. Mommy calls me G squared and Gavy because it bothers Daddy. My real name is Gavin Dennis Greene. Mom and Dad said they liked the name Gavin and then realized that it is Grandpa's name without the r (Garvin). I also have Gramps' name Dennis, I guess it is after Mommy as well. I was little but mighty at 5 pounds 15 oz. I was the active one in Mommy's tummy and I haven't stopped since. I have been very healthy from the beginning. My eyes are starting to look like Mommy's though-green. I also started to show my pout from the very beginning. Mommy said I was difficult because I would not latch on. It took me a while but I got the hang of it. Sometimes I really just don't like to eat-I am a true Greene. I do like cereal though. It is pretty good stuff. Most of the time I like to eat it off of my bib. I think it adds to the flavor.









There are 3 things I love most in this world: my pacifier, standing, and Mommy. I love the pacifier and I am now able to do it by myself. I still like to grab the hand that is putting it in my mouth though. I like to hold onto things. I love to stand up. I can do it very well. I can do it really well with shoes on. I also love my Mommy. Daddy calls me a Mamma's boy. Mommy says it is just because I am so much like Daddy we clash. Something about a cat in a mirror?

I have also found my voice. My brother likes to talk and babble. I on the other hand like to be heard. I do babble but I also scream. It is fun and I get my point across. I am not upset, I just like to hear myself.


This picture was taken Sunday, September 30th, thanks for reading about me!

So who do you think I look like now? How about my brother?

2 comments:

darcy said...

Hi Gav-man!!! Love you!!!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Another great post!! Gavin does have a big pouty lip, doesn't he?

What great pics!!!!