Tuesday, October 2, 2007

All about Drew

I get to be highlighted today because I just happened to be pulled out first. I am 1 minute older than my brother and I will always get to hold that over his head. Mommy is interested in whether I will be a typical first born because I was just the first to give the doctor my foot. Is it nature or nurture? I was born on a Monday June 4th at 1:25 p.m. I was 6 lbs and 8 oz. I had a little jaundice but otherwise I was healthy. My full name is Drew Curphey Greene. Drew because Mommy and Daddy could not agree on Andrew and just calling me Drew and Curphey after Grandma Greene's maiden name.



I love to smile. I never really stopped smiling. Now I laugh just a little at Mommy, she's so funny. I love to smile at other people too. Especially at Wal-mart and church. If they talk to me I might as well give them a smile.


I am still working on growing my hair. The hair I have is a dark blond. People love my big blue eyes. I get my eye color from Daddy and my hair color from Mommy.

Daddy calls me his lazy boy. I guess cause I tend to let my head roll around a little and would prefer to just be on my back and kick and play. I don't like to be on my belly. I am pretty easy going. I don't cry much (unless I am on my belly) and I love to eat. Daddy says I am just like Mommy.





I am starting to talk a lot. I have a pretty cool deep voice. I sleep really well ( all night from 9:00-around 7) and love to do it except in the afternoons unless Mommy is holding me. When I do play, I play hard.





We are just starting to eat some cereal. I don't like it to much but if Mommy is cheering for me I will eat it now and smile even though I don't like the taste at all. I really did not like it at first Now I am getting the hang of it.


Thank you for reading about me.
I hear my brother crying so Mommy has to go.
This is the most recent picture of me taken Sunday, September 30th.

2 comments:

darcy said...

Hi Drew!!! I love you!!!

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Wow- that was the best post ever! Thanks for sharing all those great pics... makes me want to hold and kiss Drew!!!!
Hope everything is going well- wish I could come and visit you again soon (why are you so far away?) Love you!