Friday, October 19, 2007

Roll Tribe! Roll!


I got a great phone call from my former players (the seniors and Blaine) and I talked to them on the way to sub-state. They played Karns (where Andrew graduated from high school). They beat them soundly in 3 so they are going to State! I really wish I could be there! I hope they play hard and have fun. Coach Shaffer talked about a dynasty and so it has begun! Good luck girls.
I have to say good luck to Kelly, Sydney and Morgan too from Sciece Hill. They are welcome to become state runner-up. It would be cool to have the top two teams in the state be from our conference. Play hard girls!
The boys say go girls! Go DB! (Do you know how hard it is to get both of them to smile, look at the camera, keep their hands out of their mouths and get a good picture?)
We love you and miss you! Keep us informed! You better call us when you win it all!

2 comments:

kelmatus said...

Denise--
Your boys are precious!!! I was looking at Kurt Beer's blog, and saw your name....I am glad that you are doing well. You can check out my blog if you want...

www.kearneyfam.blogspot.com

Take care!

Kelley Kearney (McClintick)

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, the boys are getting so big and looking like little boys. Great picture. I miss you guys.