Saturday, January 24, 2009

It Has Started Already

Andrew had the wonderful idea (I do mean wonderful) to give the boys some old cell phones. They have played for hours with them. I am amazed at how much they pick up.







I have no idea what Gavin is saying to whomever he is talking to, but it must be important with all that pacing. Isn't Drew's smile contagious?





We went to a place called the Children's museum last Friday with one of my moms' groups. The boys had a blast. Excuse the greasy hair. They have figured out how to open their closet door and while I was brushing my teeth they got into the Vaseline. Who knew how hard it would be to get out of their hair! They look like they had not bathed in weeks!





We ended up getting a season pass since there won't be any playing outside for a while. It snowed again today. We went again this past Friday with a neighbor and her kids and the boys again were great and minus the greasy hair. Looking at the pictures, I can't believe I went out with them looking like that. so here are some better pictures.



This is Gavin playing a piano on its side with the top off, it makes a pretty neat noise.


This is Drew eating a piece of pizza that a little girl served him in the train cafe. As daddy says he loves the ladies. My guess is he is thinking this is not very good but I will try it anyway.

I noticed Drew is eating the play food in both pictures. I promise he does more than put the germ infested plastic food while we are there! That just seems to be the only time he is sitting still.

3 comments:

jesclair said...

such cute little MEN! soon they'll need old blue teeth? tooths? to keep up their talking with their moving. did you get the museum membership that gives you privileges for other museums? it was invaluable on our trip we hit them all over the country and it was so nice to just run in for an hour or so without feeling like you really had to get your money's worth.

darcy said...

Gavin is a FAST talker! That was hilarious. =)

And your belly isn't that big!

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the greasy hair!