Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What do you think?


Not much is going on right now. I thought I would post my new favorite pictures. These were their 18 month pictures taken last month by Andrew. They are now over 19 months and amazing me everyday! Their new thing is saying who everyone is. They know Mommy, Daddy, Pup-pup or puppy, and buddy (Which they call themselves and their brother, sometimes it comes out bubba-so cute!) Gavin also says Drew sometimes, which sounds more like dew.
We have just 2 weeks until we find out what we are having and I am getting so excited. I am afraid to say what I think we are having because I hate to be wrong and I don't want to get my hopes up, which probably gives it away. Andrew says he thinks it is another boy. This pregnancy is so different than with the boys and I know everyone is different, but there are so many differences. There was 24 hour nausea from 4 weeks until about 13. I crave chocolate where as with the boys it was mac-n- cheese (don't get me wrong I still love a good bowl of the stuff and I have become a pro at making it- I use extra cheese and yogurt instead of milk and butter, good stuff!). Anyway, I am ready to start decorating the nursery and with that the boys will be moving to a big boy bed which I am sure I will talk about later. I am excited to put a face with the kicking and movement. Although I have to say, there is not as much of either and I have panicked a couple of times and Andrew gently reminded me that there is probably only one in there so there may be half the movement. He is so smart, I had not considered that-maybe because we are still not sure there is just one. It is also strange because we had already had several ultrasounds with the boys at this point. Anyway, I am writing in a lot of dashes and and parentheses so I guess that is my clue to close. So what do you the readers think? Boy or girl? Aren't those pictures great of the boys? It so much shows their personalities! What do you think good scrapbook titles would be for them since Darce will be scrapping them soon?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

darcy said...

It's a girl. =) just about 100% sure. Or maybe two girls???? HA!

Anonymous said...

Oooopsss! Look out. My mom always says ask the dad! If Andrew is saying boy..um...Glad to know you are doing well. The boys are at my FAVORITE age with my kids! It's a great time so enjoy them! Traci Honeycutt

The Haughs said...

I'll say girl. . . since you're feeling SO different than you did with the TWINS.

Or two girls like Darcy said. . . that'd be kinda fun! :)

megan said...

those pictures are GORGEOUS. What sweet, sweet boys. My vote is a girl too. :) Can't wait to hear the good news, regardless!!!

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

i have no idea...& am not even sure about my own. like you, this pregnancy's been different too - but i know they all can be; even if you have four single boys! the pics of the boys are SOOOOO freakin' sweet. i honestly think parents sometimes capture their children better than *real* photographers can. you just know their personalities & get more out of them in a shoot. hope you continue to feel well & while you're @ it...how about passing along your mac & cheese recipe...all i've been craving lately are noodles of ALL kinds - i've eaten veggie lo mein 3x's in the last 2 weeks!

Joanna said...

When do you find out???