Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a . . .

It's a boy! Here are the pics. We have everything but a name, I guess. He may be like Gavin and not have a name until he had to. No, we are closer this time than we were with the older boys. (That sounds so weird!) I have to get used to the idea that I will be surrounded by testosterone! It will be easier at prom time though. Anyway, everything looks good. In fact, the technician kept saying what a good looking baby he was. Looks like the due date is right on and he is about 8 oz. right now. I guess my hunches were wrong and Andrew was right! -I hate to have to say that.


So, I am having trouble making out the prospective of these, but after seeing the boys so many times, I think I have it figured out. The first is a side view. The second is a crotch shot. The third is a foot and a butt (I think).

Well the boys are needing some mommy time apparently. Have a good one!

11 comments:

Dan Temple said...

Your going to be VERY busy with 3 boys. Congratulations Denise!

sunsky said...

Oh my goodness - I'll have to introduce you to my sister-n-law. She has 3 boys and says she loves to borrow Jordyn every now and then to get some girly-girl time she calls it. You will have a lot of fun though. Boys are definitely diff from girls...less drama! Congrats to the 4 of you :-)

darcy said...

I love him already. =)

We need to start a club "our kids don't have names". =/

Just think.. only paying for three rehearsal dinners instead of the wedding!

The Haughs said...

YAY. Boys are so fun! :) Congrats - and glad he is looking so good! :)

JAMES & SUSAN said...

Another boy... wow Denise!! You are definately going to be out-numbered!!!!!

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and that the doctor says that everything looks good.

Thanks for the chat the other night- it was great catching up with you!

Love ya

Wendy Wilson said...

Congatulations!! I think the first ultrasound pic is a frontal view of his face and the second has a side profile of his spine but they are hard to tell that small. The last is definitly his foot. Whaen is your due date?

Wendy Wilson said...

it's Wendy Wilson not sure what is up with my blogger account.

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

WOW!!!! oh my word!!! i cannot believe it's another boy! too freakin' fun!!! congrats, lady - hope you're feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise, Andrew and boys....Guess my moms theory about the dad knowing the sex of the baby holds true!! Glad to hear all of you are good. At least you know there's only one in there!! The activity level at your house will be busy!! My three sons! That's cool!! Take care and keep us posted!

John Stone said...

well, i'm behind on checking again...marcia told me the news when we went to our blood donation date yesterday. YEA! i'm telling you, it's easier to keep specializing. but someone did tell me - the bride's family may have to pay for the weddings, but we have to pay to FEED them all those years until then!

Anonymous said...

we were on here the other day and I meant to leave a comment but it looks like I forgot! So...CONGRATULATIONS! Another sweet baby boy to love! I can't wait until we get to see his sweet face.
So glad you both are healthy and doing well. Take care!
megan