Sunday, January 24, 2010

7 Months


I was negligent on posting for his 6 month so I HAVE to post for 7 months.
He is such a pleasant baby. He is very sweet and has such a contagious smile. I don't know how many times we have had total strangers tell us how cute he is. He is funny in that he tries to catch your attention so he can smile at you.
He loves watching his brothers. He also recently discovered how to bounce. We got out the bouncy seat and he bounces non-stop (as long as you are watching) for as long as we keep him in it. He is also rolling all over the place. He has give up trying to crawl because he has figured out he can just roll wherever he needs to go. Today at church he even tried to pull himself up from seated. He landed on his face but I was amazed at his trying. He is not very graceful at getting onto his belly from sitting but he is getting better-he is doing it on purpose now instead of just falling over and hoping for the best.
He is a good eater. He loves everything we have given him. He is cutting his front teeth right now so he wants to gnaw on everything. He is not nursing very well because he is afraid he might miss something and sometimes just wants to talk to me.
I asked Andrew what he had to say about J baby and he said, "he is just fun." He also said that he liked just getting to spend time with one and focus the attention on just one. We are having to be careful because I think we have a little bit of spoiledness on our hands. He is happy and content to just sit on your lap and play with your hands or watch his brothers-including his gray furry one.
We are so blessed to have him in our family and love to get to know him more and more and realize just how unique he is and what a little blessing he is in our lives. I know I was a little disappointed when I found out he was a boy, but I can't imagine my life without him. All I have to do is look into his eyes and knew that God had a plan when he brought him into our lives because I just love him more and more everyday. He completes our family and I now know that I am a blessed mother of 3 beautiful boys (and a gray furry adopted one).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see this little guy in person and love all over him. May just isn't getting here fast enough...but I guess I've got a few things going on before that, that might help speed up the time.

JAMES & SUSAN said...

I love the cute picture of James!!! He's so cute! I'm glad that you've getting to spend one-on-one time with him even though you have your hands full with the other two!!

I just found out that the work conference (that is always in September) is in Portland this year- just like it was the year the twins were born. Maybe we'll have to figure out a way to plan a visit!! Now that I'm not working for PCC anymore- maybe I can come and visit while James is sitting through boring meetings!

Love you!!!!!!

Rita said...

I believe I finally figured out how to leave a comment.

I enjoy your blogs and love seeing pictures how the boys are growing. Keep them coming.

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

james is so gorgeous, denise. hope you guys have a great valentine's weekend! xoxo