Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Cont.

James showing off how big he is getting. Yes, I missed his 6 month posting. He 6 months on Christmas Eve. I promise I will make it up (someday).

Grandma and the boys!

Cheezin for the camera with his new slippers from Grandma and Grandpa.


Opening the gift they are currently fighting over as I type. They didn't want to open anything else after they opened the keyboard and guitar.


He was very excited!


Rockin out!


Posted by PicasaCryin' it out!


(We made him put it away so he could open another gift-I know we are horrible parents.) If you are wondering what that is above his head it is Harper's Christmas gift. That is a post all on its own. Still plenty of pictures to come!

1 comment:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

i seriously want to squeeze james! he. is. a. DOLL! BABY! oh my goodness, girl. looks like you guys had a great holiday! love you!!! btw, i need to know about the guitar & keyboard. G loves music & i want to get him both of those...he didn't get either one for christmas.